GENERAL COUNSEL EXPERIENCE
- General counsel to NASDAQ-listed corporation, responsible for all legal matters, including management of between $1 and $5 million per year of outside legal costs
- General counsel to start-up investment advisor firm, which grew to more than $400 million of assets under management
- Outside general counsel to gas processing company
- Outside general counsel to helium plant and producer
- Outside general counsel to private-equity backed company operating in the Texas panhandle
- Outside general counsel to private oil and gas company operating in Texas and Kansas
- Outside general counsel to private oil and gas company operating in South Texas
- Outside general counsel to start-up private company with conventional and unconventional oil and gas leases in Texas
- Outside general counsel to Permian Basin oil and gas company
- Corporate secretary to NASDAQ-listed company, including management of corporate governance and preparation of board materials and minutes for more than 50 full meetings of the Board of Directors and a similar number of meetings by the Conflicts, Audit, Nominations & Corporate Governance, and Compensation Committees
- General counsel to certain international subsidiaries of a Fortune 100 company operating in the Middle East and North Africa
- General counsel to a petrochemical company
MEDIATION AND DISPUTE MANAGEMENT
- Mediations. GAILLE PLLC often represents clients in pre-litigation mediations, including for claims in the eight and nine-figure ranges. The Managing Partner is a registered mediator and seeks to resolve disputes as quickly as possible.
- Litigation and Arbitration. While GAILLE PLLC does not represent clients in disputes or litigation matters, GAILLE PLLC helps to select appropriate counsel and manage the costs of such counsel.